Monday, November 15, 2010

Sarah

1. I can't open my eyes wide
2. I broke my arm trying to stop the microphone/podium from going up and down. It won.
3. I'm afraid of heights. When you're in a tree and the branches start moving in the wind it gives me the creeps.
4. speaking for creeps I don't like pulling the drain in dirty dish water.
5. I love power tools
6. I like to quote movies. I've seen a lot and I seem to have the ability to remember them even if I've only seen them once.
7. I've always been able to understand kids. I had a whole conversation with one of the kids at my preschool when we were done there were several members of my family sitting at the table and they said "what did he just say?" me "oh, he said I need to buy more juice at the store" they said that's not what we heard.
8.One of my favorite things when I was a kid was going on the job site with dad even though I did the dirty work.
9. I've never been kissed
10.I love those fruit pies you know the ones with the sugar on top and theyre not good for you at all? yah those. yum
11. when i was younger i stepped in a bobcat trap.
12. I have trouble sleeping. I haven't gotten more than 6 hours of sleep, without help, in a long time
13. I love getting a call in the morning for my b-day.
14. I've lived in Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. I liked Colorado the best.
15. I've writen in a journal everyday (I may have missed once or twice) since I was 16.
16.I want to go to Prince Edward Island, Greece, New York in the fall before I die.
17. If I could ware pj bottoms all the time I would.
18. fresh home made bread is one of my favorite things
19. I came in last 2 or 3 (I've tryed to block it from my brain) times in march madness. In my defense I was going for the underdogs. i picked buckenell to win and they did
20. I too have a crush on Anderson Cooper, but I dosen't stop there other tv people I have a crush on: Wentworth Miller, Simon Baker, and the guys on supernatural( i don't watch the show but theyre hot).
21. I would like to decorate a store window. i sort of got the chance when i worked for eddie bauwer but I couldn't do my own thing i had to follow what corpret wanted.
22. I like country music. There I said it.
23. It makes me happy when the netflix comes in the mail.
24.spring time in auberry is my favorite time
25. i like maps i like to knowing where i'm going or see where i could go.

2 comments: