Thursday, November 18, 2010

I just need a pen.

Checking my email, I realize I need to write something down on the calendar. When I go to the bedroom to get a pen off of my dresser, I remember that Theo had an accident on the bed. As I'm taking the dirty sheets to the laundry, I see the bleach and remember that I've been meaning to bleach the inside of my kitchen garbage can. When I pull out the can, I realize I'm going to have to dump out the garbage before I can clean it. As I'm walking out to the street to bring in the big garbage can, I see Lucy's shoes on the front lawn. When I take Lucy's shoes to the closet, I see the pants that I was going to wear to Relief Society and I remember that I need to give my ride a call. As I go to the computer to get her phone number, I remember that I need to write something on the calendar, and for that, I'm going to need a pen...

And since the pen is now lost, I guess I'll just write a blog instead.

1 comment:

  1. amen! i want to put a tracer on me as i walk around the house, then plot it on a grid. it would be crazy.

    ReplyDelete