Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bad Spelling, No Advice

carrie: You've been invited to this chat room!
beth has joined
carrie: do you guys think I could run 10K?
by sept 18th?
8:16 PM yeah, me neither


24 minutes
8:43 PM beth: hi
anybody?
carrie: yeah
8:44 PM me
beth: a K is WAY less than a mile, no?
carrie: ya
beth: you could totally do it!
carrie: WAY
beth: :)
carrie: no, i'm coming to you for real advice
beth: (that was for lucy)
oo ok.
carrie: :)
beth: i'm reaky
carrie: you are reaky
beth: readyu
carrie: you're cracking me up
beth: let me try again. i sound drund
drunk
8:45 PM carrie: hahahaha
beth: hahaha
carrie: you're going to give me terrrible advicce
you can't even spell reaky
beth: bad spelling, great advice
ready go.
carrie: that should be your motto
beth: hahaha
carrie: no, it's just about the race
beth: on my buisness cards
8:46 PM carrie: that's what, 6,7 miles?
beth: yeah
no problem!
are you serious?
carrie: I went running twice this week
beth: really!! wow
carrie: and for the first time in my life i enjoyed it
but I also walked a lot
beth: WOW i am so amazed and jealous!
carrie: and maybe it was just getting out of the house
beth: how far
carrie: maybe 2 miles?
beth: nice!
8:47 PM what was the date again?
carrie: maybe running 1 mile
walking the other, if I'm honest
sept 18th
my neighbor wants me to do it
but that's a stretch
beth: no good advice if you aren't honest
it is a stretch
carrie: hmmm
8:48 PM beth: you would feel m
aach
i can't even type ack
carrie: yes, very m aach
beth: can you video chat
?
carrie: no
too late
beth: right.
ok
patience please
carrie: in fat, i should go
beth: haha
who you callin fat?
carrie: me
8:49 PM beth: just cuse you are a runner now...
carrie: maybe i'll see if i can run more than two days or 1 mile in a row
beth: i do have an opinion about this. and some good advice...
carrie: ok tell
beth: but you are going to have to get it tomorrow on the p;one or videjo i
someone moved the keys , iswear
carrie: haha
8:50 PM ok
manana
beth: bye

4 comments:

  1. this is incredible.

    I can't even follow the conversation. must be in sister code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is destined to be a family classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beth: "how far did you run?
    carrie: maybe 2 miles?
    beth: nice!
    um, what was the date of the race again?
    carrie: in 2 weeks."

    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What dose that say about my spelling that I could understand it? very very funny.

    ReplyDelete