Monday, February 22, 2010

GO. TO. SLEEP!

what is it about 3-4am? if a kid is going to throw up, have a nightmare, firealarms go off, it always happens at that hour. so jack has been waking up at this gross hour and deliriously trying to talk/cry himself into getting out of bed or into mine. these are some of the funnier lines i can remember:











most unoriginal: I need some milk
most responsible: I need to go to school! (remember: he's 2)
silliest: my back hurts so I need a cough drop
most OCD: (I hear him talking to himself) mom said she ALREADY gave me 3 kisses. o yes, (sniff) I remember.
most frustrating: (yelled from bed) I not feeling perfect!
most heart wrenching: I need a hug!
most effective : I going to throw up!

Eric’s best: the skin on my feet are falling off (he had scraped himself with his own toe nail)

2 comments:

  1. hey, Theo and I were up between 3 and 4 last night too!

    I think that I am going to start using "I not feeling perfect!" as a battle cry in my day to day life. Right before I take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's 2! How's he come up with this stuff?! Esp the "I not feeling perfect"!

    ReplyDelete