Friday, February 12, 2010

for valentines day

To get this story, first, go to this link and ffwd to 6:35. There is the great part where (at 7:50), he is slowly dicecting her words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AlFkbElh44&feature=PlayList&p=E03412922DA19D3F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

Today after an explotion of hearts and sugar, i found sydney and a friend of hers huddled over a certain boys' valentine, giggling and syd saying, (with a twinkle in her eye) "Sponge Bob says: Lets do math! you + me = a great valentines day!". o yea! he totally meant to give me a special message!!

1 comment:

  1. I choo choo choose you!

    I remember going through verrrryy carefully choosing exactly which candy hearts to put on which person's valentine. Because you don't want to give a 'kiss me' to someone who really only rates a 'nice boy'.

    ReplyDelete