Friday, February 5, 2010

Claire Photo Update

Thought I’d share some pictures of what I’ve been up to lately-

Some friends and I got together for a party, where we put a New York Times crossword puzzle on a sheet cake, then solved it.


It was really fun, and a little difficult to keep everything straight when working with a group.


But we finished it, and it was awesome.


Then we got to eat it! Too bad every crossword puzzle doesn’t end that way. Maybe I should email Will Shortz.


After that, we popped in an old VHS tape of Face Aerobics, which was hilarious. I fully plan on bringing this to the next beach trip.


Last weekend, I went to the snow with a group of friends. I decided, instead of sledding, I wanted to build a snow fort/igloo. I could only convince one friend this was a good idea.

But pretty soon, as the walls got to about waist height, more people got interested.


We worked on it for a couple hours.

And finally resorted to branches, for support, to complete the roof (because we were ready to go home).


It was pretty spacious inside. I wish I could go back now and check out how it’s holding up.


Finally, this week, I was able to mount the rastored art Rachel gave me for Christmas.


Looks pretty good, no?

3 comments:

  1. it looks fantastic. I want one.

    I think you should email Will Shortz. Maybe you could invite him. I bet he likes cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good update!! great igloo - you were right abput it needing a cute little front entry..

    ReplyDelete