Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Inspiration

With February here, and the trees only starting to get leafy, I started to look around for a project. Here is a wrap up of what I have completed so far:

Project #1
Inspiration: the table has had a short leg since we bought it for $100. I found this on Pinterest. Or maybe Amazon Prime.

I liked this idea a lot, and I knew I could do it.

How I did it: Wandered around the playroom until I spotted an old Disney Princess tea set which has fallen into disuse, as most of the pieces are missing. Found this plastic bowl for free and used every inch of it to make this cute thing that will fit for a long time.

Still have to do something with piece of old rice on floor (dumpster find).

3 comments:

  1. I'm going have to pin THIS on pinterest. Using a pink plastic bowl to fix a table leg??? Genius. Coming up with a way to simultaneously make fun of yourself and your little sister, also genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. recycle master. just like jonny appleseed.. "flip (his hat) over and you can cook!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my girls! they make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete