Thursday, February 16, 2012

Curses


Last night I was looking everywhere for my keys. Everywhere.  I was so confused thinking, there's only 3 places I put them down and I know I came in the door with them so where could they possibly be???  I even said a prayer and got no inspiration.
Then the next morning, not thinking he would know, I ask Levi.  You haven't seen my keys have you?  He gets a funny look on his face.  "Oh uh haha, I hid them to trick you."  He crawls into a cupboard.  "They are back here behind the animal crackers."  Wow, I didn't think to look there. 
So I was thinking.  You know that part in the Book of Mormon where the people are cursed and their treasures become slippery?  Maybe those people just had small children.
This is supported by the fact that the drawers in the toy room may be cursed with spewus totallum the self-emptying curse.

2 comments:

  1. Stellan is all about the "tricks" lately too. I could live without them, to be honest. But then again, he hasn't found my stash of true treasure yet. By which I mean the Trader Joe's chocolate bars I got for Christmas. So I suppose I've now jinxed myself to be cursed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's a good thing he decided to tell you (and remembered where he put them) or you would never have found those things! And at least now you know who to ask next time...

    ReplyDelete