Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hair Today

Vivian took this lovely photo of Theo over Thanksgiving. It's a beautiful picture- focused and framed well. She caught the mischievous, screamer aspect of his personality as well as the rakish angle of his ears and still managed to make him look like a little gentleman.



However. However, something bothered me about the picture. It was just wrong somehow. I kept going back to it, trying to figure it out. Was it because he was wearing clothes? Was his head too small? His vest too sweatery? And then I realized what the problem was...Beth had gotten to him. Beth had gotten to him and washed his hair! His hair was too...flat. You see, after reading this article, I decided to experiment on Theo. And now, while I wash Theo regularly, I almost never shampoo his hair, which gives it the more, um, textured look you can see in the picture to the right.


Of course, if you let it go too far, he ends up looking like Rob Pattinson:


So, it's a fine line, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. I only wash my hair every other day. I've tried pushing it to every 3 days, but it gets too greasy, but I guess that's the point of the article: if I went to every 3, my head would compensate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anybody know how to make the link an actual link? Help Chloe, help me!

    ReplyDelete