Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Blog from Lucy


I had some questions so I asked Google.

Real Google answers:

How does Santa fly his reindeer?
the reindeer are able to fly due to the sheer joy that they and Santa feel knowing that children all around the world have received their presents.

Why does my Mom talk on the phone so much?
Remember God said honor your mother and father. Are parents always right? no. But remember you really do love her despite all the ugly things she may be doing.

What's wrong with my baby brother?
maybe he has had too much sugar....or he's on drugs


4 comments:

  1. dear lucy,
    thanks for asking about santa and his reindeer. i have always wondered about that!! the cousins were worried because we don't have a chimney, but i told them that santa finds everybody, even good little girls in puerto rico! i am sending you a package tomorrow with a present in it that you got for your mom when you were with me. do you remember?! sshhh it's a secret!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled "Is my niece a genius?" and found quite a few things that sound like you (can understand complex relationships, can apply learned rules to new situations), but then I found this "A child may also have excess energy and be in constant motion." So hmm... maybe Theo is a genius as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the answer to "Why does my Mom talk on the phone so much?" might be, "Because her sisters need to hear her voice regularly."
    Thanks for sharing your mom with all of us, Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, it's good to see you on the blog! I think you should post questions and stories more often.

    ReplyDelete