Thursday, May 14, 2015

What Does Carrie Do All Day?

I know you guys are wondering. "She doesn't cook, or clean. She barely has any hobbies. Her kids leave for school at 6:30. What on earth does she do?"

So, though this might be the most boring blog post of all time, I thought I'd publish today's 'To Do' list:

-talk to Ralegh's mom about Minecraft playdate after school. Figure out how to get Ralegh to go home when playdate is over.

- Email school transport office about Theo's bus plans tomorrow

- Prepare lesson for Sunday. Ask Viv for funny story.

- Fill out/scan 8 pages of medical history forms to renew everyone's medical clearance for living overseas

- Call to make medical clearance appointments.

- Nap

-Call maintenance for broken AC in Lucy's room

- Go to Pharmacy for Lucy

- Write an outline for the discussion section of the malaria paper I'm writing

- Configure 'local reactions' table for same paper. (People were bitten by mosquitoes. The bites were itchy.)
- Mail pictures to Viv for Jackson baptism project

- Make kids practice instruments

- Foot massage

- Take Lucy to orthodontic appt

- Take Theo to grocery store to spend his money on root beer.

So see? Except for the no cooking or cleaning, the naps and the foot massage, I'm just like you.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, but how much of said list did you actually DO?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every last one! I think that's why I wanted to post it.

      Delete
  2. This looks just like my list. Minus everything except "nap".

    ReplyDelete