Thursday, April 28, 2011

American Idol Saved My Life

Well, not really. But last night when I called Claire at midnight, literally hiding under the covers in my bed, scared of a thunderstorm for the first time in my life, she calmed me by holding the phone up to her television so I could listen to American Idol.

I felt silly, being scared, but then less silly this morning when I read this news report:

Yikes!

So I have mixed feelings about the AI remedy- it certainly distracted me at the time, but what if I had died spending the last moments of my life with Ryan Seacrest?

4 comments:

  1. So you didn't boil all of your potatoes or eat cookies in a basement? You were so unprepared this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and claire. ryan seacrest AND claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime i check your blog i laugh my head off! you really have a way of telling about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad you didn't panic and eat the bunny.

    ReplyDelete