Wednesday, January 17, 2018

music

I had this question in one of my classes. I keep changing my mind "oh, this is a good song." "oh, this is a good one too." " I know I'm not thinking of some classics." Imagine that you are about to be shipwrecked on a deserted island for the next thirty years. You are given an iPod-it has unlimited solar powered batteries, but only enough space for five pieces of music. What will you load on this iPod?
“ Wake Up” by The Vamps
“Come go with Me” by The Del-Vikings.
"Alligator Stroll" by Josh Turner
“Act my age” by One Direction.
"House Party" by Sam Hunt

Carrie:
Phew, this is a hard question. 

Fantasie Improptu, by Chopin. Made me cry re-listening to it just now.
Rhapsody in Blue by Gershwin
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right, by Bob Dylan
Where The Streets Have No Name, by U2. Best intro to any song, ever, in my opinion.
Crazy, by Patsy Cline. Because it's a fantastic song and I love her voice, and that's what I'd be after listening to only 5 songs for 30 years. 

Lucy:
-The Star Wars theme song, because I think jumping around on the beach in time with it might keep me busy for a really long time.
-Rhapsody in Blue
-The Anglerfish by Hank Green, because it would keep me from curling up into a ball and dying.
-Ride by 21 Pilots because I could think about the lyrics for a long time and I could sing it real loud so passing ships could hear me.
-Feel it Still, by Portugal the Man. Because have you listened/danced to that song?

Claire:
Beethoven's Fifth Symphony
Imitosis- Andrew Bird
Trouble- Ray LaMontagne
Birdhouse in Your Soul- They Might Be Giants
Galileo- Indigo Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment