Friday, October 14, 2016

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Just to give you an idea of how in over my head I am with Halloween costumes right now, here is the list of supplies I've used so far.

Duct tape
Masking tape
Hot glue
Super glue
Mod podge
Elmers glue
Joint compound
Velcro
Zip ties 
Thread

Cardboard
Toilet paper
Acrylic paints
Primer
Spray paints
Fabrics
Felt
Plastic cups
Plastic spoons
Floss containers
Elastic
Milk jug cap
Sea Shells
Jewels
Plastic tiara
Beads
Glow sticks
Peanut butter jar lids
Drinking straws

Power drill
Sewing machine
Electric hand mixer
Blender

9 comments:

  1. wow. i don't even know what mod podge is. and floss containers?! I'm curious. can't wait to see the final products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you see what used to be a package for a 6 pack of floss in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floss containers! Hahaha. You do have skills, sister. Theo wants to go as a dinner fork, and I'm trying to figure out how to tape a fork to his head. I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. Adhesion of mismatched surfaces is really the most difficult problem when it comes to halloween costumes. Good luck!

      Delete