Sunday, April 7, 2013

Penultimate Will and Testament

I, Carrie, being of sound mind and about to move to a hot place, do hereby will and bequeath these items mentioned below to those sisters found most deserving of such, until such time as I shall require the use of said items again in the future, or until items become lost or broken.


To Beth:
 my scarf collection,  one fleece blanket, and continuing use of my snowshoes.  Wait, or does Viv have those?

To Sarah:
two down comforters and one box of long matches.

To Claire:
my cherished collection of Smartwool socks, for her use in covering half, or all of her foot, as she so chooses.  Please do not shred them.

To Vivian:
my queen-sized heated mattress pad with dual side controls.  It goes up to 11.  Also my children and all of our money if anything happens to me and Chris.

To Rachel:
my long black dress coat and the black/red/white afghan that she made for me. Also, quite possibly a tent and a lot of other stuff.




Use them warmly, and think of me.

4 comments:

  1. So, two kids, a mattress pad, and about 50 bucks? Sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going forward I guess we don't have to feel guilty for failing to return the Lucy/Theo spider coat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat was always meant to be yours. The universe told me so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! so is this stuff coming by carrier pigeon or do we need to come get it?

    ReplyDelete