Monday, April 8, 2013

25 last words

In conference one of the speakers told of a man who was in prison and was allowed to write home but was told he could only write 25 words. I thought about what I would say also I thought this entry was appropriate considering Carrie might not come back from Thailand. So funny or serious what would you say? (commas and periods don't count )

Sarah:  I love you be good, kind, laugh, play. I know the church is true. Having sisters is great. There's always money in the piggy bank.

Claire: I love you all. Think of me fondly. Enjoy the wildflowers and spring thunderstorms. Rachel, I forgive you. I love you, Gordon! Go, baby, go!

Beth: (this is hard!  like choosing a tatoo..)  tim. babies. family. work hard. eat good food. i love the word of God.  fear not.  be nice.  stuff doesn't matter... in a good way.

Vivian: I'm sorry for always trying to get out of folding the laundry.  If I ever get out of here, I'll fold all of your socks forever.

Carrie:  I told you I was sick. I swear I did not know that shirt was in my suitcase. Can I go back to bed now?

Rachel:  Why didn't I listen to Vivian? Why didn't I listen to Vivian? Why didn't I listen to Vivian? Why didn't I listen to Vivian? Why...

4 comments: