Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mind Your Own Business, Chloe!

Chris is gone and I have been staying up late. Way late. Too late. In the order of 3:30 am late, mostly because I'm snuggled up in bed watching Netflix on my iPad. It is heavenly.

Yesterday morning, hungover and regretful, Morning Carrie called Claire and requested an intervention. "Call me tonight at midnight and tell me to go to bed! I mean it!"

The only problem is that by midnight, Nighttime Carrie is back, and when my phone hadn't rung by 12:14am, I was gleeful. "haHA! Claire forgot! No conscience for me! The night is young! Vampire Diaries until dawn!"... and then my Netflix cut out. Loading...loading...loading...loading...I'm sorry, your service is currently unavailable.

What else could I do? I went to bed.

I hate Chloe.

3 comments:

  1. Can she DO that? Well, we always said she was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha never ask chloe for anything unless you want her to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom pointed out that I'm just like Lucy- staggering out asking, "Why hasn't anyone told me to go to bed?!"

    Apple, Tree.

    ReplyDelete