Friday, March 30, 2012

It was all wrong

Well you may have heard Beth and I are going on a little trip to NYC to see Newsies, well I had a little dream about it.
So Mom, Beth and I were at the show and we were up in the balcony and we couldn't see very well so Mom and Beth decided that they were just going to go down to the lower half and take unoccupied seats I of corse think this is morally wrong, even thought I hate the seats were in, and I stay put now I can see Mom and Beth and they look like there having so much fun and that its way better down there where they are so I decided I'm going to go down heck with what's right or wrong but just then the lady (authority figure) tells me I need to stay in my seat. I start to cry. I sit there for a while and agin decided to just go down so I just sort of slip past the lady and go find Mom and Beth but now I can see the show is awful I mean really bad they'er singing off key, there's a crazy light show, and I think there was even smoke. I just cried, "I spent all that money on this?" Then I woke up.

4 comments:

  1. this will never happen. i won't go with mom- i'm a coward. :) it got an A- from the critics... i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you got that out of the way, go have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many stressful things! Family deserting you, mean authority figures, bad acting, wasted money, and crushed hopes. I'm glad it was just a dream!

    ReplyDelete