Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Maybe Chloe should do my taxes.

Picture me, at the Post Office, with people in line behind me, realizing that I have the address, but not the name, of our accountant, and I really, really need to actually mail off our tax info TODAY...

Ring Ring
Claire: Hi, NPB, Claire speaking.
Me: Chloe? You have a second?
Chloe: Of course
Me: I need to know the name of the lady who did our taxes last year, maybe you could search my gmail under..
Chloe, cutting me off, literally with NO pause, no sound of typing: Her name is Jane Shea.

I'm not kidding. The entire call length, as documented by my phone, 18 seconds. That girl is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know what to say. but i do know that this level of efficiency (also displayed by vivian recently) has left me incapable of doing anything hard on my own. if i try something hard and it doesn't work, i call a sister. if they are busy, it can wait.

    ReplyDelete