Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wizard of Oz

At work today, a couple of my coworkers were having a conversation about six feet away from me. I'm not sure what it was about, because mostly I was ignoring them. Then I heard:

Coworker#1, as she clicks her heels together: "What's that line that Dorothy says in The Wizard of Oz?"
Coworker#2: "Hmmm...'Oh, I wish I was in Kansas'."
Me: "There's no place like home." (incredulously)
Coworker#2: "Take me back to Kansas?"
Me: "There's no place like home!"
Coworker#2: "This doesn't look like Kansas?"
Me: "THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!"
Coworker#2: "Yeah...maybe it was something like that."



Work might kill me.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha claire is funny. were you getting louder and louder? or was this under your breath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I was actually yelling by the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger?

    ReplyDelete