Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Attention Ashby Sisters


You'll definitely want to come visit us here in Los Alamos after you read this! That's right, they are filming a vampire movie here in town. Personally I think they just got L.A. (Los Alamos) confused with the other LA just like we did when we spotted LA Tan and More here in the bustling downtown and briefly thought they were trying to sell a CA tan. But either way, I know you secretly have a desire to walk where the vampires have walked. And you've got a great cover, you can just say to your friends, "I'm going to visit my sister".

Posted by thejerry

4 comments:

  1. All i know is that I really hope we can do a puzzle of that movie poster next Thanksgiving, preferably a really poorly made puzzle where the pieces kind of fit interchangeably.

    Beth, why do you bait me this way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'cuse you live so far away! i can say any thing i want and what are you going to do about it?! fly over here and.... o wait. nevermind. see you next week, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm coming but for you guys of corse

    ReplyDelete