Thursday, August 8, 2019

A Survey


Which sister would you be most likely to drunk dial?

Cl - Carrie
S - maybe beth because she's the first one in my phone
Ca - Claire. She doesn't judge and I always have weird impulses to confess stuff to her.
B - Rachel.
Th - Rachel
Lu - Beth
V - Rachel. And if you looked back over our gchats, you'd be convinced I already have.
R - her majesty, Carrie
J- it's a good thing I don't drink, because I think I would call all of you.
G- Clo (I don't remember why she's listed that way in my contacts other than that it's the name of the cow mascot of a dairy, but it makes for easy dialing)

Name a song that sounds good played loud?

Cl - Muse: Time is Running Out
S - ?
Ca - Muse is a good answer. Supermassive Black Hole is my choice.
B - U2 In God's Country
Th - Dancing Queen
Lu - All music should be played loud
V - Whatever it Takes. Imagine Dragons
R - Iron by Woodkid, or the 1812 Overture
J- Can't Hold Us, Macklemore
G- Kylä voutti uutta kuuta, Värttinä (but you have to give it a minute)

Song lyric that you like

Cl - There were 87 Advil in the bottle now there's 30 left
        I ate 47 so what happened to the other 10?
        Why do you suspiciously change the subject and break my concentration
        As I dump the bottle out and I count the Advil up again?
S - "If I'm louder would you see me?"
Ca - "and if I ever lose my mouth, all my teeth, north and south, yes if I ever lose my mouth, I won't have to talk...."
B - "He's got a watch with a minute hand,..Millennium hand and an eon hand...When they meet it's a happy land...Powerful man, universe man"
Th - "Hear the beat from the tambourines, oh yeah"
Lu - "When the day has come
        But I've lost my way around
        And the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground
        When the sky turns gray
        And everything is screaming
        I will reach inside
        Just to find my heart is beating"
V - There ain't no party like my nana's tea party. Hey! Ho!
R - “All the rowboats in the oil paintings, They keep trying to row away, row away. First there’s lights out, then there’s lock up; Masterpieces serving maximum sentences.”
J- Hold on little girl, hmm mmm huh huh nuh nuh. Yeah I can't hear lyrics.
G- Othello told Desdemona, “I’m cold, cover me with a blanket
     By the way, what happened to that poison wine?”
     She says, “I gave it to you, you drank it”

Have you ever had a bad pizza?

Cl - Oh my, yes. South Dakota
S - No? I don't think so.
Ca - only once, in Colorado springs. There were ice crystals in the tomato sauce.
B - While trying to learn, I made bad pizza for 8 years..
Th - School lunch pizza
Lu - Yes. Yes. Yes
V - the one 4 yr. old Levi puked up in a hotel room in Boston. Almost ruined me on pizza forever.
R - Oh my, yes. South Dakota.
J- anything with pineapple
G- Yes, the second time I ordered a corn and jalapeno pizza at Capitan Tortuga's.

What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Cl - Guppy from the creek, I guess. Swallowed whole.
S - I don't eat weird things
Ca - grasshopper, in Thailand. Not the head though. I mean, there are limits.
B - A camp bullfrog frog that Eric killed. Tasted good, but couldn't shake the heepies.
Th - Maggot in Thailand
Lu - Same as Theo
V - Slim Jim
R - Rabbit lung
J- monkey
G- Zapote fruit I shared with a monkey

Name one place you would like to go to right now

Cl - Antarctica
S - Greece
Ca - home, to bed. Or Istanbul.
B - Sydney's apartment. Or Spain.
Th - Beth's house
Lu - Gondor
V - Shaver Lake
R - Spain, with Beth
J- anywhere in South America
G- the bakery in Vienna that makes the Edgar.

If you went to prison, what would you use your phone call for?

Cl - The Thomases. Either one of those guys can get things done on the phone.
S - to call claire. She knows things.
Ca - apparently calling the RS president. Or drunk dialing Claire.
B - I'm with Claire. Time to call in the big guns.
Th - Some type of food establishment. All I'm going to be eating for the rest of my
life is prison food
Lu - Carrie
V - I'd call dad, not that he would help, but he would be proud.
R - Yeah, Viv and Jerry.
J- I'd call Comcast and convince them to pay the prison to get me out.
G- I'd say Evan, but you'd know that I was lying.

What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at church?

Cl - This isn't that bad, but one time I was accompanying the choir, and the person helping to turn my pages turned one a whole line too soon.
S - I left to go to the bathroom during sacrament meeting when I came back to the front where we were sitting a note was passed to me that my skirt was tucked in my underwear. I was 12 or 13.
Ca - fainting, when I was pregnant with Lucy. Out cold on the floor with a whole crowd of people standing over me.
B - I was teaching gospel doctrine and I made a claim, rough-quoting a scripture. A woman argued with me in front of the whole class and was pretty rude about it. I fumbled for a sec, couldn't find it to prove my side. Found it after church and really really wanted to send out a ward wide email...
Also I have totally embarrassed myself in front of our stake pres 4 times now.. solidifying no major stake callings in the near future.
Th - Once I didn't know the lyrics to a song for the primary program, so I just hid behind the podium. It didn't work.
Lu - Crying. Doesn't sound that embarrassing because everyone cries in church, but I have never happy cried. I only angry cry. And it tends to be pretty obvious that it's angry crying.
V - Once I had to leave sacrament meeting with a screaming kid. Just as I exited the doors, I put the child down. The thing is, my skirt was a little big for me, and as the kid slid down me, so did my skirt. Both all the way to the floor. There were 3 or 4 people in the foyer at the time.
R - This was more funny than embarrassing, but in a talk I once said, “and then, once the disciples had been eaten…”
J- As a 12 year old, I passed out and fell over  during a performance of "I never stand alone".  No one caught me.
G- I once mocked the hot chocolate at a youth activity without realizing the person who made it was right behind me.

P.S. This is Theo. I found this partial survey and added to it

2 comments:

  1. Can we just have a family activity where we sit around and interview Jerry and Gordon? I have more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of Jerry and Gordon's answers are fantastic. "I Never Stand Alone", hahaha.

    ReplyDelete