Monday, November 5, 2018

Gregory Kids Update

Theo is giving a speech tomorrow at school as Martha Washington. I called my friend and asked, "Do you have anything in your costume box that would work for Martha Washington?" She said, "I have a Martha Washington costume. It actually says it on the tag." (???!)
Then I made him a wig out of a shower curtain and cotton balls. "She was quite a lady," says Theo.

Lucy took a personality test at school today. Her lowest scores were in the categories of 'hope' and 'zest'.


3 comments:

  1. Zest is overrated. Although I hear Martha Washington had plenty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, oh Lucy. So what were your high scores??

    Theo is really emitting the Founding Mother vibe here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Theo is SO fantastic. What are the chances that the person you called just happened to have a Martha Washington costume lying around??

    Hahaha Lucy.

    ReplyDelete