Saturday, May 31, 2014

Gregory Potpourri

A few days ago I received a package in the mail from Carrie. In the previous week she had inquired quite a few times about whether or not it had arrived yet…obviously she was excited about it, so I was too! When it finally came I opened it eagerly. And boy howdy did she send me the motherload. This is what I found:

1 U.S. dollar bill

1 elastic hair tie

2 outstanding awkward family photos

16 U.S. state stickers, drawn upon.

1 pre-chewed piece of gum wrapped in saran wrap  
Which, upon closer inspection turned out to be:
1 mystery-flavor jelly bean wrapped in saran wrap. Very smooshed. Quite tasty.

1 tooth, presumably from a young human male ca. age 6





I couldn't stop laughing. Any votes on what I should do with the tooth?

6 comments:

  1. oh goodness. i love those pictures. and the wrapped jelly bean. i also love that rachel didn't miss out on the ashby haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's what the US $1 was for - to help out the tooth fairy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a ridiculous Ashby camping photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I told you not to get your hopes up. That is a nice photo of the tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with both of those camping pictures. put that second one on a clock for me.

    ReplyDelete