Saturday, April 19, 2014

Good advice.


I really can't complain, since I have a pretty great life... but these last few months certainly have been draining. So I decided to follow some wise advice found on a sitcom:

"In times of stress or moments of transition, sometimes it can feel like the whole world is closing in on you. When that happens, you should close your eyes, take a deep breath, listen to the people who love you when they give you advice, and remember what really matters. Then, if you have the ability to go to Paris, by all means...go to Paris." - Leslie Knope, Parks & Recreation







It helps.

2 comments:

  1. That statue is pretty awesome. I like how it looks huge. Or is it really huge?
    Also, I love pictures with flying birds and old buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had your moment in Paris. You captured that beautiful city! A good time,even if you did walk your legs off!

    ReplyDelete