Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Heart Old Friends

There were a lot of good things about our trip to Colorado this weekend, but my favorite was getting Lucy and Kelty back together. You may remember that they were born on the same day, and we celebrated their 1st birthday with matching cakes.

Of course we had to have a reenactment:


As we've moved around the world, it's meant a lot to me to stay in touch with the people that I came to love in different places. It made me really happy to see these girls, and hope that they really will be good friends forever. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've made such an effort to stay in touch and get back together with your friends in various places. And the memories continue!
    These girls are so cute! I love the last one. It really captures them.

    ReplyDelete