Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm so lucky.



Gordon and I made a tough decision to move into a very small apartment. There is not a lot of room for excess furniture that would supply horizontal surfaces. But I have a lot of pottery, and there was some mystery about what we were going to do with it all.
Turns out there's a little jog in the wall in one corner of our living room, due to the remodel our landlord did years back.
Wouldn't it be great if we had a shelf that would utilize that space? On which to place all my pottery?
Oh, what's that, Gordon? You'll build me one??



Isn't it beautiful?

(Note: Not its final resting spot)

6 comments:

  1. I think you should leave it right there and invite all the kids in the family for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as the mom of the kids mentioned in the 3rd comment, i have to admit that was my first concern. that will need to be riveted to the wall, come 2 yr old time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and it really is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete