Friday, February 9, 2018

Chase That Happy, II

What little things make YOU happy?

Carrie:
Neighborhoods where the houses look different from one another.
Bright juicy oranges on cold grey winter days.
When Theo prays that we will be able to avoid "dastardly sins".
Naps with cats.
Banff film festival trailers.

Claire:
Mae calling me "Mama Pig," with a sparkle in her eye.
Chocolate cake.
Hearing kids in another room, playing and laughing with each other.
Ant spray.
Rain.

Sarah:
When Keeley says, "you know what? I like you."
When something makes me laugh out loud.
Spring time
Going to the movies
chickens
snow

Theo:
Board games
Snuggling
Chocolate. Good Chocolate.
When I impersonate Elvis.

Rachel:
Mae singing me skidamarink-a-dink
Underdogs winning
Old men wearing hats
Waking up to surprise snow
Drinking beverages out of goblets

Beth
warm water on cold days
my older kids
my younger kids (in a totally different way)
slow motion humans put to cool music
clever scriptures you never noticed before
eggs
sydneys art

3 comments: