Monday, August 14, 2017

Settled In

We are feeling settled. Some things I like about our new place:

The Colorado State marching band practices 2 blocks away and the music carries so nicely on the afternoon breeze. Is there anything more American than a university marching band?

Our house is nice. We are going to ruin it, but right now it's great.
drawers- they magically close by themselves.
leaves. There are a lot of them around.
lucas. Is hilarious and friendly. "Do you guys want to have a rotten tomato fight?"
biking to school. Feels healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This was supposed to be published a year ago. Note, it is out of order. Although I still like all of these things. And we are ruining the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so confused. I thought, "Have I not read this blog for a year?"

    ReplyDelete