Monday, April 13, 2015

they're so spaced out

i was loading groceries into my car when i heard music and yelling coming from a man and a woman in the car next to me.  i couldn't help but over hear some choice words and conversation.  the woman was screaming at the man... lots of not nice things.  and the man was singing along to and increasing the volume of a very loud Bennie and the Jets.  
she would yell, "TURN THAT DOWN!!"
to which he would bang his head and look right at her and
yell/sing "BENNIE! (head bang)    BENNIE!".

 "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR #$@%$ BREAKFAST?!?!", she would yell at him.

"YOU KNOW I READ IT IN A MAGA..zzz INE, OH OH!"

"DANG  IT!  (only she didn't say dang it)    WOULD YOU TURN THAT DOWN YOU  TURKEY (only she didn't say turkey)!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST!!??"

and he would look right at her and  sing at the top of his lungs,

"B  B  B  BENNIE AND THE JETSSSSSSSSSsssssss"


she finally got out of the car and slammed the door and went into the store.

i chuckled about it all the way home, and told the kids.  now jack sings it full volume when ever he doesn't want to hear what i am saying.

 tim is thinking about using this tactic also..

2 comments:

  1. Man, I can't decide whose side I'm on here. Good choice of tune, but I'd probably want to swear at him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have been interrupted while reading this, cuz I just got to the bottom. That is a funny (sortof) story, especially that Jack picked up on it. He's a funny boy!

    ReplyDelete