Saturday, November 22, 2014

From the Annals of Lucy/Theo Conversations

(Theo leans across the backseat and lies across Lucy's lap)

Lucy: Theo, haven't you ever heard of a thing called personal space?
Theo: No, I haven't.
Lucy: Well, that's obvious. It's this area, around my body, and it belongs to me. You can't have it.
Theo: Well, can I rent it?
Lu: No you can't rent it- it's personal space!
Theo: Well, if you don't have enough, I could rent mine to YOU.
Lu: It doesn't work that way.
Theo: Sure it does, I'll sell you my personal space. For two dollars.
Lucy: I AM NOT PAYING YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL SPACE.
Theo: Special for you, three dollars.
Lucy: Listen to what I'm saying. No. Way.
Theo: Well, how much for your personal space?
Lucy: My personal space does not have a price.
Theo: It's FREE?! So I can just take it after all!
Lu: No, it's priceless. It's the most valuable thing I own right now. So get off of my lap!

1 comment:

  1. This conversation is priceless!! I'm laughing my head off.

    ReplyDelete