Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You probably just forgot

So I have 2 new girls coming for day care and their mom is going to use a company to pay for it.  So I had to fill out some paperwork and one of the pages was, "please mark the days you will be closed with an X and highlight in yellow the days you want to get payed for during that time."  I get holiday pay?
So I marked off Fri. the 25th and Mon the 28th and thought Mon the 28th is Memorial Day so why not lets highlight that day.  Well I talked to the lady today in charge of my paperwork and she said, "I see that you marked the 25th as being closed but you didn't highlight that you wanted to get paid for it so I went ahead and did that for you, you probably just forgot." " Yes, I forgot thank you."

1 comment:

  1. haha sarah. just go with it. we are going to like this lady.

    ReplyDelete