Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seasons

Well, spring has sprung in Atlanta. The pollen is so thick on the ground we leave footprints in it when we walk. After some discussion with Beth about 'when is leftover pie too old?, I've just finished off the last of the Pi Day bounty. Chris is the new Sarah, being the only thing keeping me from a last place finish in the March Madness pool, and the cardinals are flirting in my backyard, which looks like this:

Chris says it looks like a Thomas Kincaid painting.

Even better, after literally YEARS of trying, the spring weather convinced Lucy to give it another go on her bike...and off she went!

4 comments:

  1. This post is just salt in my snowy wounds.

    But watching Lucy ride that bike made me feel good.

    I guess I'm back to even steven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip! Hi! Hip! Hooray for Lucy!
    How does it feel to live in a Thomas Kincaid painting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the back is gorgeous. and lu flipped that u-ie just like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerry, just think- you are relatively safe from earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and probably tornadoes...and if you give global warming a few more years the climate there will be ideal. You just have to stick with it. And come visit me a lot.

    ReplyDelete