Saturday, June 5, 2010

quotes from Crazy House 2010

Lucy - (crying)"i want to sit in the pish-posh (the trunk)" and you don't even HAVE a trunk!" (sob)

me (to mom) - "what do you MEAN do i want you to come down now or later?!! NOW!"

me- "how do you discipline theo?"
Carrie - "i usually stick him in the toilet ...i mean bathroom!! i mean BATHROOM!! beth?"

Lucy - "excuse me! is anyone going to feed me?!"

Dad- "so what exactly is the problem here?"

me - "the next kid who gets out of bed is going to get pummeled with this flyswatter. now who is going to say the prayer?"

Theo - "uumm phan byucktoo! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Lucy - "throwing all that stuff away is very bad for the earth, you know!"

Sydney - "can i kill a chicken for my birthday?"

tim - "we are NOT having any more kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment